The first assisted living community by VNA of Florida opened in 2011 and continues to provide Okeechobee residents with the same caring, clean, fun and supportive environment they found the first day the doors were opened.
Grand Oaks of Okeechobee was the first assisted living community opened by the VNA of Florida in 2011, and continues to provide the same superior level of care that residents experienced from day one. The community’s southern hospitality and “Old Florida” appeal compliment Okeechobee’s quaint, country lifestyle. With a spacious front porch and accommodating staff, Grand Oaks of Okeechobee feels just like home. The community offers 31 luxury suites, with up to eight stylish floor plans to choose from.
Once you become a resident at Grand Oaks, we will ensure your continued health and safety by providing:
- Licensed nurse available 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system responder on-site 24 hours a day
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Visiting Physicians available for next day appointments
- Accompaniment and transportation to scheduled medical visits
- All employees undergo thorough local, state, federal and level 2 background checks and drug screenings
Security and safety for our residents are the utmost priorities here at Grand Oaks of Okeechobee, and our construction decisions reflect that commitment:
- 100% CBS construction
- 100% hurricane impact windows
- Back-up generators
- 24-hour security camera system
- Emergency-call system in each suite and common areas
- Conveniently located next to fire station and first responders
As our resident at Grand Oaks of Okeechobee, you will be cared for by local health experts who have provided award-winning healthcare since 1976. For more information, we welcome you to call 863-824-6770.