Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides quality and safe delivery of Resident care by implementing current standards of nursing practice.
- Demonstrates competency in necessary clinical skills.
- Evaluates and admits Resident after completing resident assessment instrument.
- Coordinates and supervises Resident medications with pharmacy to maintain proper supply and inventory.
- Audits Med Cart regularly.
- Assists with self-administration of medications, administers medications and treatments ordered by the health care providers, and supervises staff doing same.
- Is responsible for establishing a plan of care based on the AHCA 1823, resident assessment and/or health care provider’s orders.
- Performs monthly assessments for residents receiving LNS services and keeps LNS log and documentation up-to-date.
Education and Experience
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- RN currently licensed in Florida
- At least one year experience in an assisted living facility including supervisory skills