With assistance can come a newfound sense of independence. While the Grand Oaks communities offer assisted living, having help within reach can give residents the ability to lead an independent living lifestyle they may not have experienced living alone in their own homes.
For seniors moving into assisted living communities, it can often feel as though they lack control over their own lives. Our first reaction when we suspect our independence is being taken from us is to resist, which can cause conflict between seniors and their families. But assisted living shouldn’t mean forfeiting independence.
At Grand Oaks, we offer our residents the comfort and convenience of assisted living accompanied by the freedom of independent living. If a resident does not require support with daily activities, they can live as independently as they wish within our communities. And our residents who require daily assistance can rest easy knowing help will always be available whenever they may need it.
The Grand Oaks communities offer residents a variety of amenities and services that give them the ability to live independently with the understanding that help is available whenever they may need it. Some of these features include:
- Transportation and accompaniment to all scheduled medical visits
- Weekly organized daytrips and offsite activities
- Mind and body wellness classes
- On-site Activities Director who plans activities 7 days a week
- Licensed Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system responder on-site 24 hours a day
- Chef-prepared meals served three times daily with a variety of menu options
- And more…
To schedule a tour at any of our Grand Oaks communities, please contact our Sales Manager, Beth Kelley at 772-529-6003 or by email at [email protected]